The Services EHS Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day EHS support for Services site activities in Nordic for Hydropower
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop strong working relationship with operational & Services managers in the area to drive the expected EHS culture across all operations.
- Act as support liaison for all sites in helping comply with regulatory requirements. Ensure all operations are carried out in compliance with applicable regulatory and GE requirements. Understand EHS contractual requirements.
- Conduct Site kick-off EHS visit to check site EHS conditions and coach the site team as needed in site EHS Plan implementation.
- Conduct regular inspections of sites, workshop and offices to ensure safety rules and procedures are followed.
- Conduct deep audits in line with the business audit plan, with rigor and consistency, to identify deficiencies and drive improvements in the management of EHS.
- Support EHS management of chemicals for Hydro Services Nordic: conduct approval of new chemicals,
- manage I chemistry Safety Data Sheet databank, complete the annual regulatory reporting for imported chemicals, etc.
- Support the business in driving continuous improvement in EHS programs, and the way they are implemented across sites.
- Review, analyze and evaluate effectiveness of existing programs and recommend necessary improvements. Support the region in maintaining accreditation across assigned sites.
- Drive increased use of Digital Programs and tools across assigned sites, aligned with Hydro Global.
- Conduct ITO reviews and assess EHS requirements and risks, as requested to support the business being successful in gaining orders.
- Conduct investigations and analysis of all accidents or hazardous situations. Identify trends and causes, as well as follow up on corrective and preventative actions
- Deliver EHS training to assigned sites population as required.
- Ensure all internal and external EHS reporting is completed on time and with accuracy
- This list is not exhaustive of EHS requirements only main job tasks identified
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related EHS field.
- 5+ years EHS experience, with exposure to several EHS areas in a Projects or Services environment
- Knowledge of Energy business.
- Knowledge of Norwegian EHS legislation
- Ability to travel up to 50%, as required
- Proven track record working and managing field service sites
- Fluent both in English and Norwegian
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple issues with competing priorities
- High energy, self-starter
- Practical experience in risk elimination and project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Technogarden er et av Norges ledende konsulent- og rekrutteringsselskap rettet mot IKT og teknisk sektor. Vi er representert med 15 kontorer i Norge og Sverige og har rundt 450 medarbeidere, primært ingeniører, IT konsulenter og prosjektadministrativt personell. Våre medarbeidere jobber hovedsakelig i prosjektposisjoner ute hos våre kunder. En ansettelse hos oss gir deg tilgang til et stort nettverk og mange interessante prosjekter. Våre kunder - både innen rekruttering og konsulentutleie - spenner fra store, internasjonale konsern til små og mellomstore bedrifter og virksomheter innen offentlig sektor. Technogarden er et heleid datterselskap av Norconsult AS – Norges største rådgivende ingeniørselskap.